Insole manual: Pronate and supinate
How to use pronate and supinate
Time to finish: 2 minutes
Required: LutraCAD Insole software
To pronate or supinate an insole follow the next steps:
pronate and supinate instructions
- Click on the icon shown below
- Select the foot or feet you want to adjust
- Select the area you want to pronate or supinate
- Press "Enter" on your keyboard
- Fill in the millimetres you want the selected insole(s) to pronate or supinate
- Click on "OK" and the the pronation or supination is now adjusted
LutraCAD CAD recognises automatically if it is pronation or supination.
ATTENTION: by clicking on the dark grey arrow at the right bottom side, you have the possibility to increase the number of dots in the bounding box.